Sunday, April 24, 2016

I became the She-wolf...

Please tell me I did not just read that...

This reading just got me 120% confused to what does Elizabeth want and why this is important. I mean serious I swear I had to reread lines just to make sure that I was not falling asleep and making up random words in a sentence. 
Did I forget to mention I am obsessed with the show of Big Brother (US, UK, and CAN)?
All I kept thinking about is that Elizabeth and Robert should just have slept together and get married so that they can do all of us a favor? I mean serious I do not want to get another Mockingjay moment where I get all this lovey dubby stuff... (Because if you have not read Mockingjay it is basically Katniss's thoughts delivered in a hot mess bun...) 


Ok maybe it is just me, but I tend to just zone out whenever I read something I have about -10% interest in. I am not the type of fan of romantic novels that have the "Fabio" on the front cover or the woman in a fancy dress with no appearance of the head because it got cut off. I rather sit down and read some dystopian utopia science fiction thriller fiction type of books. I mean if you were to come to my house and go to my room, all you would see are those type of books on my book shelves and the other piles of books that I have. Irony coming from a person who decided to minor in Literature. I start to think about what type of people would want to read this. Surely, any Elizabethian- History buff would be all over this novel there is no tomorrow but still. If I was not required to read this book, I surely would have never have picked it up if I ever saw it. I feel like there are people out there who have different tastes in what they liked to read and would never dare to outside that genre to explore the other worlds... 

Ok that is enough blogging, I got some math homework to decipher...  #MathMajorProblems
#RoomGoals...my bank account is screaming right now



1 comment:

  1. I zoned out too. I intended to read the pieces from the first book, but time got away from me. The second book pained me. Nothing sucks more than soap opera type swooning over a handsome jerk when you could be lifelong bestie and build each other up.

    ReplyDelete