Monday, March 7, 2016

WHAT THE FLIPSNOOGLE DID I JUST WATCH?!?!?!

I like to first mention the amount of nudity in this show is tremendous... Something tells me I will not be able to watch this in public. Yes I decided to start from episode one, sorry but a list and description of every main character is not enough for me, I have to watch it from the start. Also I have a question... WHY WERE THEY SO INTO USING CRUCIFCATIONS AS A FORM OF TORTURE? Like I expected this from American Horror Story: Asylum

                                                   
I was going to add a picture from AHS... but that would be too graphic so here is a picture of a boxer dog named Roman (yes he is my dog don't judge me) instead 😏


but from this um... Yeah no. Also things escalate so fast that I'm like... Hold up what just happened and why did it go this far. Also if you have not noticed I am writing this blog post AS I am watching this series so if these words chained together in an order makes a disorder to you... pound sign not my fault

So anyway, if you have not watched the entire series, well here is the jist of it... there is a lot of drama, blood, nudity (sex scenes 😱), and more blood. I am not kidding with the blood there is some sort of big blood scene in almost every episode. (If you haven't seen episode 11, you haven't seen big blood scene) That is HBO big budget for you. Big bucks= big blood and realism. You think with all this blood you think I would press the nope button and evacuate the Amazon screen. But, sorry magical reader of this blog post you are mistaken. I watch greys anatomy AND I watch random surgeries on YouTube. ( Did I forget to mention I want to specialize in Trauma Medicine in medical school?) So blood is no big deal to me.

                    ( Like I would post some bloody thing, I think you guys had enough of that)

So yeah I think it is nice that this series take a background look into Rome during the trail to Caesar's power reign. I mean if you haven't seen the entire series you are missing out on a lot of information. But, we can see that the reason Caesar gets stabbed is because Brutus orchestrated it. But also the part you did not see in the required episode readings that Brutus and Caesar make amends, but in the final episode, Brutus betrays Caesar and stabs him... Of course not saying the famous line but whatever that is not point. I really enjoyed watching this and getting really involved with the series, I mean I managed to watch the entire season in 2 days and still have tie to write this blog post. I should get a gold star of this accomplishment. 
 

After Published Blog Post Addition: As I am watching Season 2 ( which is the aftermath of the death of Julius Caesar) the reason Caesar did not say the famous lines is well, he actually tried to, according to the now traumatized Brutus. 

2 comments:

  1. I've already made my two comments for my grade so forgive me for commenting on your post with a question rather than insight, but is season 2 on amazon or the HBO streaming service? I feel like watching it over spring break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, season 2 is on amazon and is included if you are watching using amazon prime :)

      Delete