Monday, April 11, 2016

The ups and downs of Elizabeth

The movie definitely caught my attention in the beginning when they were burning the protestants. I think everybody that was watching this hated bloody Mary from the way she acted like a child. On another note, it seemed like every time her and Sir Robert were having a good time together, something bad happened. The first instance she was arrested, the second time, someone tried to kill her with an arrow. I was shocked that Robert was already married, I dont know if it was just me, but that took me by complete surprise, I was a fan of Robert before I found that out. I really dont think she had alot to choose from, that French guy seemed like a horrible guy. But Robert was also kinda cheating. I laughed so hard when the French guy was dressed like a girl when she walked in.

I feel like throughout her time being queen she gained confidence very quick, like making jokes while addressing the men, and winning the first vote. I really didnt know who to trust. Everyone that was around the queen was so sketchy and i felt like anyone one could have killed her at any monent.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, every time she was with Sir Robert something bad did happen. Simple explanation, KARMA. Robert knew he was a married man and knew he had no business messing with her but he did it anyway. Where's his loyalty?

    ReplyDelete