Monday, April 18, 2016

Get to the point Elizabeth!

Ok, I get it Elizabeth.


   You're educated and empowered.  Were I to have 5 lifetimes to compile knowledge, I'm sure you'd still possess more than I.  However, I don't care! 

Girl, you really need to wrap up your letters in a neater package!


Yes, you can write.  

Some of your lines are ridiculously good.  But more is not more! It doesn't matter what you say at the end of each one of your multipage novellas if I fall asleep before I get there!


You've established that you can speak to the masses... your pen and your mouth need to get together because when your thoughts go from mind to paper rather than mind to mouth... well, it runs on and drags out a bit.  You bury the lead constantly.  

JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!

...And that's fine.  You don't have to be amused.  I know I'm not.  I really think you should apply your tactic for speaking to the military to how you talk to everyone.  You saw no need to boor your troops. Why punish everyone else?

I do like how your tone changes.  You can be a sweet kiss ass or a bold brazen bitch.  That's rather commendable; congrats on the carrying a pen for each personality you've got hidden under those massive sleeves.

4 comments:

  1. I agree that Elizabeth would take forever to get to the point, I had to reread some parts of the letters because I was not sure if I missed something. I did realize that she did change her tone in the letters like you said and this was to show others what power she had over them or they had over her. Either way she new the right time to use it, especially when she had the higher power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same feelings too. I keep wondering why she kept changing her tone or not signing the letters I'm like.. So what was the main goal of writing the letters because I have no clue so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with how unreasonably long those letters are, because she cannot seem to get to the pint of what she is trying to say. I guess I kind of understand it is because she had no other way of talking to some of these people, unless she were able to speak face to face, which was a little harder to do from a cell in the tower or from a different country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely turned "I am the Queen so deal with it" into a sentence that used every other word in the dictionary. Like really... how does a statue speak so much? I think it was a manipulation tactic to use her words and statue powers to turn her subjects into statues with boredom and confusion.

    ReplyDelete