Thursday, February 25, 2016

Social Media

I enjoy social media, Facebook and Instagram are my two sources. I enjoy looking at pictures and seeing all the different things people post. I have always enjoyed picture book so now we have electric picture books of our own friends and family's lives. Pictures tells a 1000 words as for Facebook can be about thoughts and events that has happened in people's lives. I know this might be crazy but I like telling people about my life and how fantastic it is but also the bad, it's just reality. I like reading about people's lives and their thoughts on something. I am a nosey person that just wants to know what others are doing and when I'm struggling to know I'm not alone. I feel like it can be a big electric book that isn't published for money. When I look on social media or receive a text sometimes makes me realize how much I miss being young, actually getting to know people by voice (speaking). Back in the day the only thing you could do on your phone is talk and text. I remember life without social media and I don't think my space affect people's lives as much as Facebook and Instagram has. I will admit I will on social media everyday because I get bored and it's just something to do. It's sad when I watch the news or hear from someone that social media has contribute to a teen suicided. Others life and words should not be that powerful that you allow yourself to become addicted to social media and what people think. 
Paper copy of a book is nice so you can highlight but sometimes a electric copy is just easier to read. It's more compact and I can use my phone which I have all the time. If I knew all the ins and outs on apps when it comes to electric use I may be more likely to use electric more. I use my iPad or laptop to type papers and do research using Google. I use my phone to text people and check my Facebook and Instagram, other than that I don't have apps on my phone. I use to have an older phone because I didn't think phones where that important minus communication with friends and family. Now you can do so much more when it comes to social media and apps. 
I've played video games but never became addicted. Sometimes that's a hobby that people have and that's fine, it's a better hobby then doing drugs or something illegal. I'm not one to judge someone for enjoying something that they like to do. I personal think playing videos games in pointless and then the end you get something out of it, you die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment